1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

B.S.O.D auto restart after entering to startup

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by mapleboi33, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapleboi33

mapleboi33 Thread Starter

When i boot pc and it enters to the desktop.After around 10secs, It flashes B.S.O.D and auto restart. This repeat in a cycle. My brother, help me by using XP repair in the window xp cd and for some reason there is 2 OS now. The B.S.O.D sometimes occur. But strangely. It is gone now.

is this harddisk problem?

[​IMG]

2. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

If its what I think it may be, there are just two pointers to the same OS after the repair, a new one that works and an old one that doesn't. Just use the one that works and everything should be fine. Or is there another problem now?

3. mapleboi33

mapleboi33 Thread Starter

there is still B.S.O.D after repair. But for some unknown reason, it is gone today

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759052

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice