Baby Girl

cwolfe98: Your Isabela looks like a cute little package of energy and excitement. Aren't daughters wonderful? The name Isabela reminds of my gandmother, Isabelle Violet or 'Belle' as everyone called her, who was a major part of our family's home-life while I was growing up. She lived to be 99-1/2. May your daughter have a similar long and rewarding life.

Our 'baby girl' will soon be 40, and her baby girls (our granddaughters) are almost 9. Here they are ages 1-6 & 7.

Attachments

Cwolfe...you daughter has teeth already! wow, has it really been that long already since you posted her birth announcement?? Time sure flies when you arent keeping track of it!

Oh my goodness cwolfe..........she sure has grown.........and soooooooo adorable :D ......... thanks for posting them. I can tell your one proud papa!!!! :D

cwolfe98

Been a while ..... so here is a recent pic. :)

Isabela is now 14 months. She really has got the walking perfected now. She is just moving all over the place. She really thinks she is "hot stuff" now that she can walk and keep up with my nephew!! ( speedy girl :p )

My 7 yr old niece fixed up her hair. :rolleyes:

Attachments

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Isabella has truly grown to be a precious, sweet, beautiful little girl! :) She's a doll! :)

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
They grow so fast :) you blink and they are in collage it seems! :D
Happy birthday Isabella! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online