Baby Sitting 8 Week Old Puppy

chalky

Against all better judgement I have been talked into babysitting an eight week old Jack Russell puppy for a week.....any tips on keeping her happy during the night...I can see myself sitting up all night worrying she's doesn't feel upset or lonely....On top of that I have a very nervous and jealous cat who I know is going to feel 'put out '......Soft touch me I'm worrying about it already...Anyone used to puppies have any tips.... :)

Eat the white meat, give the cat the dark, and buy another in a week

chalky

Originally posted by barfly:
Eat the white meat, give the cat the dark, and buy another in a week
Hey barfly I'm serious here... Sowwww

Little barfly on the wall ...

Havent you a home at all...

SWAT.....

Aahhhhhh... poor little orphan.....:p :D :)

chalky

Hello Chalky,

The safest way is to have a nice big dog crate for her/him to sleep in at night. Leave the door of the crate open during the day, put bedding in the crate, along with water and food, and you will find that
the pup soon begins to think of this place as its territory and somewhere to go to get away from everything. Then she/he can be
left closed in at night, safe from the cat.

The cost around £50 or £60, though, that's the rub! Perhaps the owner will reimburse you.

Here's one link to suppliers.

http://www.mainseek.com/S4912-Home-Garden-Pet-Supplies-Dogs-Carriers-Crates.html

Otherwise, do you have a baby-pen you could use?

Email me if you want any more help.

Best wishes,
Bye,
Penny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online