Babylon.com toolbar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmlyon

Hi again all,

I opened IE today only to find that my homepage had been changed and that there is now a babylon toolbar.

What is irking me is that I do not remember downloading this. I've found a tool that can supposedly remove it but before I try I want to know how the hell it got there in the first place! Is there anyway of finding out? I assume it was bundled with something but what? Will a hijack this file help?

Thank you!

cmlyon

oh never mind, turns out the boyfriend installed some video software, this must have come bundled. He will be trying to remove it. I'm not used to him installing anything on this computer so didn't even think of him...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online