1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

back to previous page

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Imelda Perez, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imelda Perez

Imelda Perez Thread Starter

I have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs of names. I could be in any one of those tabs and decide to go to another. I need to know how to go back to the previous tab I was in without having to search for it. Can anyone help me with the code in vbe? I have to warn you that I have never done vbe before so you have to tell me where to type the codes and how. Thanks.

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    This is from the help in Excel 2003
    To do this Press
    Insert a new worksheet. SHIFT+F11 or ALT+SHIFT+F1

Move to the next sheet in the workbook. CTRL+PAGE DOWN

Move to the previous sheet in the workbook. CTRL+PAGE UP

Select the current and next sheet. To cancel selection of multiple sheets, press CTRL+PAGE DOWN or, to select a different sheet, press CTRL+PAGE UP.
    SHIFT+CTRL+PAGE DOWN

Select the current and previous sheet. SHIFT+CTRL+PAGE UP

Rename the current sheet (Format menu, Sheet submenu, Rename command).
    ALT+O, H, R

Move or copy the current sheet (Edit menu, Move or Copy Sheet command).
    ALT+E, M

Delete the current sheet (Edit menu, Delete Sheet command).
    ALT+E, L

3. jonvan

jonvan

Looks like you're wanting to go to the previously viewed sheet, rather than the immediately previous sheet (which CTRL+PGUP does). Am I correct in this thinking?

For instance, you have sheets 1-100, and are currently viewing 89. You want to go to the last sheet you were on, which is 52, but you do not want to scroll through all sheets to get to it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759123

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice