1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Back To Work I Go!!

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by Omega_Shadow, Feb 3, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. Omega_Shadow

Omega_Shadow Thread Starter

Finally, after two months of doctor visits, X-ray's, MRI's and Physical Therapy I have been given the green light to go back to work! I cant wait to see the changes made to my backroom and the challenges of getting it back up to par again (those guys don't know what they are doing, especially the day-side crew :D )

I am excited. loafing around the house with nothing important to do might sound like fun but it has been the worst form of torture for me. I am not happy unless I have something important to do that requires my time and attention.

2. izme

izme

Congratulations Omega (y)

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Congratulations OS and good luck on both the job and maintaining your health! :)

4. Omega_Shadow

Thanx guys.

And dont go worrying about my health Angelize. For at least a month I will be continuing PT after work. That way if I do happen to slip into any bad habits with my shoulder they can put my back on track right away. ;)

5. angelize56

It's the nurse in me OS! :D Get used to it! :)

I like you! :)

6. Omega_Shadow

I should be used to it by now. My girlfreind isnt even out of collage yet and she is already testing out her medical knowlage on me :rolleyes: "Do this" and "Do that" and my personal faverite:"DONT YOU EVER LET ME CATCH YOU DOING THAT AGAIN OR YOUR SHOULDER WILL BE THE LEST OF YOUR WORRIES!!"
    :D gotta love her

Glad to hear I got people that care about me. :) (y)

7. angelize56

Sounds like your girlfriend is as nice and caring as you! (y) :)

TSG is definitely the place to be if you want to be cared about! (y) :)

8. OZmike

OZmike

in 1985 I had a industrial accident and damaged my spine, took me 5 years to get back on my feet, 2 years to learn how to walk again - so know what it's like to be out of it so to speak. Best of luck (y)

9. Omega_Shadow

:eek: I think mine was much less serious then yours!! Ouch, spine injury... just thinking about it makes my back hurt! Hope your doing better now.

You know those days with nothing on TV, everyone has left the house, you've already watched every movie worth watching, beat every video game you own and you have nothing better to do but lie in bed and watch the fan.... I hated those days....

10. mach9

mach9

Congratulations, Omega_shadow. Glad you're back where you want to be![​IMG]

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326418

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice