back to xp?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mcrdpisc2086

i have just bought a new computer with windows vista on it and i have had nothing but problems. including getting the blue screen of death 3 times. slow computer drivers crashing and many others and i was just wondering if i can go back and format my computer and reload windows xp on it or if my drivers wont work because i got it with vista on it. it is an acer aspire ast180-es340m. when i go to get some support everyone wants $200 from me and i dont have that much experiance.

If you just bought a pc that will not work, I'd send it back for a replacement.

mcrdpisc2086

just for question. why would that not work? acer still sells my exact model with windows xp so i was thinking the drivers should support xp.

It will probably work fine . . but you are likely to have the same problems with XP that you did with Vista.

Those kinds of errors on a new machine, are a pretty good indication of hardware issues. That's why I would take it back

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts