1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Back-up copy of calendar

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by vwdrv, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. vwdrv

vwdrv Thread Starter

How do I make periodic back-up copies of 'my calendar'....It's the calendar that was part of my previous OS--Vista....It was one of the programs brought onto the new computer with OS WIN 7.....I regularly make back-up copies of my documents and I want to include making a back-up copy of it at the same time....
    Thank you in advance.....

DELL Optiplex 780 / Win 7-SP1 / IE 11 / Chrome / OFFICE 2007 / M/S Security Essentials / MalwareBytes / Windows Firewall / Verizon DSL / E-mail AOL Gold / Printer H/P OfficeJet 6960 All In One / Canon SX160 Camera

2. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

Are you using the calendar in Outlook 2007? If so, this article will describe how to back up your data. If not, can you be more specific about the calendar you're using?

3. vwdrv

vwdrv Thread Starter

No, not in Outlook.....

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    David
    Then what calendar program are you using?

5. vwdrv

vwdrv Thread Starter

DaveA---Our old computer had OS Vista......This computer has Win7.....When our files were transferred to this computer, I asked that the calendar be included...The best answer I can say is----It's the calendar program that was included in Win Vista.....Does that answer your question....???........I find it listed on this computer as follows----C>Program Files> WinCal>WinCal.exe

6. vwdrv

vwdrv Thread Starter

ps---I have tried to update my signature....Got message saying I didn't have permission....Sent message to 'Help'.....so far no response..See my original post for the up-to-date signature info.....Will try again to update.....

7. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    I think he is talking about this calendar in the gadgets.

Attached Files:

8. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    David
  9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1206471

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice