Back Up?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bigbadwolf666

Im looking to back up my windows 7 as it is for emergency reasons.

How can I do back up it in the state it is so if I run into problems I can restore how it is? I hope it doesnt consume much space to do this. I know windows 7 has a back up option but dont really know how to use it and if it is for this exact same reason. I think what I'm going to do is save it and post it in a cloud in case I ever run into issues.

In a seperate issue I'd like to back up this windows in case I run into problems and I just need to replace a single file so I can restore that faulty single file.

TerryNet

Terry
Closing dup. This is not different from your thread in the Windows 8 forum.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online