1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Back Up?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bigbadwolf666, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbadwolf666

bigbadwolf666 Thread Starter

Im looking to back up my windows 7 as it is for emergency reasons.

How can I do back up it in the state it is so if I run into problems I can restore how it is? I hope it doesnt consume much space to do this. I know windows 7 has a back up option but dont really know how to use it and if it is for this exact same reason. I think what I'm going to do is save it and post it in a cloud in case I ever run into issues.

In a seperate issue I'd like to back up this windows in case I run into problems and I just need to replace a single file so I can restore that faulty single file.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Closing dup. This is not different from your thread in the Windows 8 forum.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1213403

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice