1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Backdoor.Bionet4.0.0

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by walter_brown, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. walter_brown

walter_brown Thread Starter

I got this virus and nobody or nothing can remove it....anybody have any ideas?

2. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

How do you know you've got this virus- particularly the 4.0.0 part. Other variants of Bionet are easy to get rid of but I can't find anything at all about a 4.0.0 version.

3. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Backdoor.Bionet.404 is a variant of Backdoor.Bionet that allows unauthorized access to an infected computer. The existence of the file ntdll.exe is an indication of a possible infection.

Backdoor.Bionet.404 may be packed.

Also Known As: Backdoor.Bionet.404 [Kaspersky], BackDoor-FK.svr [McAfee]
    Variants: Backdoor.Bionet, Backdoor.Bionet.40a, Backdoor.Bionet.314, Backdoor.Bionet.401, Backdoor.Bionet.318, Backdoor.Bionet.312, Backdoor.Bionet.306
    Type: Trojan Horse
    Infection Length: 341,790 bytes

Systems Affected: Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows XP

Go to this site for removal instructions http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.bionet.404.html

4. walter_brown

walter_brown Thread Starter

None of that worked! So I went into windows in safe mode and deleted the file....solved my problem!

Thank you all for your input. (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/331486