1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

background music whilst surfing the net

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by mikeamapola, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeamapola

mikeamapola Thread Starter

Hi Guys
    I'm new here.
    Can you help with advise on stopping the constant background music I am having hearing when I switch on my speakers or plug in my headphones ? IF SOMETHING HERE IS ILLEGAL ! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS.
    Thank you

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Rockers International Team® Windows® Vista Black™ Edition v2, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2036 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, 320 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 305242 MB, Free - 220181 MB;
    Motherboard: Foxconn, G31MXP
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated and Enabled

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

Rockers International Team® Windows® Vista Black™ Edition v2, Service Pack 1, 32 bit is not a legitimate copy of Windows Vista.

Please read the Site Rules.

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I had already posted in your first thread in response to your Report. As soon as you get a few more posts under your belt, you will be able to PM a mod, which is the correct procedure for a question such as this.

The answer is exactly as Phantom010 posted above. Closing this now, as your question has been answered.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1040891

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice