Backup Copy Problem+Alien Versus Predator 2+Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jonasdatum

Hello.

I recently tried making a BACKUP copy of Aliens Versus Predator 2. However I was someone unsuccessful. The second disk is not a problem (since I do a 100% install), I can install from disk 1 but I can't play from it. At first I thought that I just made a bad copy so I tried again. Again the same problem. I did a 100% file copy, but I can't play from the disk.

Can anybdoy help.

Thank You in Advanced For Your Assistance!

removed link to crack, please don't post these types of links in the future.

closing thread

Usually with a no-cd patch you just install the *.exe right over the exe that originally started the game. For instance the game thief, you replace the thief.exe file, in the thief folder, with the patch (which has the same name). Patches sometimes come with a .txt or .NFO file which you should open up in notepad, this gives instructions on how to use it if its different.

closing cracks not allowed in these forums

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online