1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

backup of system How to go to last one

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by jb_davis_4u, Dec 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jb_davis_4u

jb_davis_4u Thread Starter

ok i tried the system restore and it dont reset to an earlier time that is far enough bacl to undo the messup that i have perpertrated opon my poor computer so what i need to do is go to the original backup that everex did after installing my programs and then start over from there now i know this can be done because a while back a friend did it to help with another problem but unfortunatly i dont know how he did it and he is not around anymore so PLEASE help me and remember i am not very adept in computer language or in operation so be simplistic OK??? thank you and bye oh my i told ya im stupid..... i have an amd athelon 850 processor and am running windows me with 128 megs of ram i hope you understand this info and it tells you what you need cause i dont lol thank you jb davis

2. sifter

sifter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62610

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice