backup system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nichos

Hi,

I understand an Image will reinstate the system on a HD as it was before with everything working.

If I backup my system with True Image free when will I need to recover it, instead of restore an image.

Also, opening PC in win explorer I see two DVD drives one (T: 19.4mb) Macrium & the other (I: 205mb) Rescue

I have not tried to create rescue CDs the last 2-3 yrs & if I did they would be in disks, why are they shown here with both my CD drives disconnected now.

Home build, Asus P5K Premium WiFi,Intel,
Intel Core 2 Quad Pro Q6600 95W 2.4GHz, OCZ Vendetta Cpu
Cooler, 2x2GB,
240-pin DIMM, DDR2 800 (400mhz) PC2-6400, EVGA GeForce
9800 GTX KO 512MB
GDDR3 (PCI-E),WD sata 1T, Corsair TX750M Psu, X45,
XPhome/win864

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!