"Backyard Baseball 2001" turns off screensaver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hotskates

After I play "Backyard baseball 2001" my screen saver gets set to "none". I can't figure out how to get this to stop happening. I am using Windows ME and this has never happened with any other game.

hotskates

Hi, I'm not sure what the point would be to disable the screensaver before I start the game, because to do that you have to set it to "none". Right?
That is what is bothering me, the game switches it to none (or off). If I start the game with the screensaver off it just stays off.
And, I want it to stay ON.

I think I'll just go with the flow like that old twig and just forget about the screensaver for now. Thanks.

I would assume the game software is disabling the screen saver for compatibility issues. In other words, if the screen saver comes on or runs in the background it will crash the game.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online