Bad_pool_caller

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

benmat

Hi, i need help with my wireless network card now... this is the 4th BSOD ive had since i upgraded my cpu... here it is
BAD_POOL_CALLER
*** STOP: 0x000000C2 (0X00000003, 0X8105007C, 0X81577EDO, 0X81577E5)
There is no actual file the error is in, its just giving me a STOP error and nothing else. Im running a P4 3.0ghz HT prescott FSB 800mhz, Micro-Star MS-6540G MB, TP-LINK 550G wireless network card, radeon 9200, 256mb ddr ram, running windows SP1. Recently formatted so there isnt really much on the HDD. This started when i upgraded my CPU, went from celeron 2.8ghz to P4 3.0ghz. Hope someone can help. Also having a problem with my DVD-RW drive. Whenever its giving me a stop error, i cbf typing out the stop error so i doubt anyone can help me (DAM MY LAZYNESS!) all i can remember is the error was in "atapi.sys" it works fine when i put a different cd drive in, but it goes all gay when i put the dvd drive in... HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!me MAD RAWR! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRR

benmat

No luck... I am 100% sure it is my wireless network card that is causing the problems now. Im not sure if its drivers, or the card itself. But all i know is whenever i put the network card in, the pc boots up alright. Its just when i install drivers is when it goes all crappy on me and i get that BSoD... Im starting to think it might be drivers conflicting, or maybe i might have some settings wrong??? im not sure, but any more help would be appreciated. By the way, thanks swiper.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online