1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Balance and Not Bigotry?

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by Paquadez, Sep 22, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. Paquadez

Paquadez Thread Starter

2. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    For your understanding of US politics and economics, you'd probably learn more reading of the criminal indictments of those serving and supporting Trump. ;)
    And the 'best' is said yet to come :D

Funny thing about Boulton. I remember when he was extremely anti Communist. In a Russian kind of way :D
    And now they seem best buds LOL!

As far as Todd Royal goes, never heard of him before. Did a search and, well, didn't find much.
    Only one article at American Thinker.
    Obviously doesn't like Obama.
    Found this link, but can't confirm it's the same Todd Royal
    https://votesmart.org/candidate/151849/todd-royal
    Nothing at Wikipedia.

Don't know or know of him.
    He has a right to express an opinion just like anyone else.
    But accept him as an authority? I'll pass.
    Some here , well only a select few ( :D ) use Alex Jones as an authority.
    Him I know of LOL!
    He hates Obama also.

Me, I never liked Obama. Never voted for him nor H Clinton.
    Don't like Sanders, either.

I just never liked misogynists, crooked realestate developers, racists and oportunists. Add all those traits and it's the perfect crooked politician. So I've never liked or respected Trump.

IMO, you haven't a clue :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  3. Wino

Wino

First, there is NO Deep State. Obama era ended better than Bush II and would have been better if the conservatives had helped. As for an exaggerated anti-Trump perspective, it isn't exaggerated it's based in fact and truth. And I fully expect before his term has concluded he will make Bush economy look absolutely astoundingly good.

Hope all well across the pond and with you and yours. I'm thinkin' youse guys have a bit of a problem, too, economically on horizon, contributed by our ill running Blind Blond POTUS and Brexit.

4. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    This isn't a thread about 'balance'. It's about whinning that the corruption of the Trump administration is being discussed and then sour graping it by calling it bigotry.

5. valis

valis Moderator

yes, indeed there is. This is because Trump is a racist, misogynistic, homophobic and quite egomaniacal human who we have for whatever reason elected and given the keys to the castle to. That says a LOT about the state of our society; mainly that it sucks.

What is your question and/or point?

6. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    IMO, hardly exaggerated.
    I've overlooked posting a lot of negatives about Trump and his associates merely because it would be forum flooding.
    Almost any claimed positive aspect or accomplishment can be effectively challenged.
    IMO, the Contraversial Topics forum isn't very active

All an inquireing mind has to do is daily open a news feed reader to observe the 'swampage' and realize the direction of governing and legislation doesn't favor a democratic republic. And this isn't limited to only the current Republican Party.

And as valis commented, a large segment of society supports radicalism.
    It's not just the new Trumptonian radicalism, left wing radicalism is still active, just not grabbing the 'spotlight' at the moment.

7. Paquadez

Paquadez Thread Starter

Hey!

I won my bet!

:LOL:

8. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    :D

And look how long it took you to realize it LOL!

valis likes this.
  9. valis

valis Moderator

indeed.

lol. ;)

10. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    As a self proclaimed economist, what is your position on trade wars?
    For or against?

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216915

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice