1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Balkanization of America

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by steppenwolf, Feb 16, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. steppenwolf

steppenwolf Thread Starter

http://rense.com/general77/balk.htm

tonight on PBS there a was a show

they said Latinos think republicans hate Latinos-so some school brings in a republican Latino to speak and the Hispanics turn their backs on her and raise a clenched fist

i think surely many of the hate me if i vote republican -but not all

2. steppenwolf

3. Wino

Wino

Probably has more to do with republican's past actions and attitudes preceding them in the eyes of those not WASP.

4. poochee

poochee

(y)

5. steppenwolf

then whats to say?all the Republicans have to do is think like a Mexican? and the Mexicans in Mexico are alot more conservative -they turn back poorer people from Guatemala and most or all countries protect their borders

i have thoughts i feel sorry for some poor Mexicans and they may be victims of crime and other times i think they just bring theyre problems with them -i dont know

why do we have to let in more people than other countries plus get arrogant illegal aliens?mexico doesnt do that

6. steppenwolf

"republicans past actions"? and what are those? dont other countries also insist illegals are deported and they are extremely conservative? i think so

or is that just the people in power who do that?

7. buffoon

buffoon

Ths is not so much about Latinos hating Reps. (or vice versa), it's more about another Jesse Rense xenophobic frenzy (this time performed by Wooldridge).

I guess he and Rense take turns contributing to each other's sites.

8. buffoon

buffoon

"Balkanization" is often used erroneously to describe the breaking up of an existing entity (geographical region) into upcoming fractions of lesser greatness. But it is a stupid application in that the original "Balkanization" occurred with peoples of diverging cultures, religions, languages etc. reforming into the groups they always were, once the yoke of foreign oppression that tried to make them all the same (Turkish occupation and suppression) was lifted.

In other words it occurred against invaders, not by them, Bulgarians, Romanians, Greeks, Slavs etc. returning to the identity that had been taken from them.

To apply it with any sense to America one would have to have the Indian tribes returning to their original self rule, whites at the same time relinquishing power over what has become known as the US.

9. nittiley

nittiley Banned

thanks for the add'l clarification! (y)

10. steppenwolf

i heard it on liberal pbs and i left this link

11. steppenwolf

i heard on pbs the republican latino couldnt say any thing to please most of the or many of the latinos in audience

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089737

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice