banned from this site, how?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oldunion

I was originally banned from a site for extremely harmless reasons (not important). So i made a new account and kept posting. Theyve found out about this and now banned this account. Ok, so i make a third and i am able to log in with this 3rd account but all post options are denied. Therefore my conclusion is that i was banned through my ip. However, i am using a proxy linking program with only elite proxys. So are these proxies not high enough in anonymity? How can i get back to this site?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
oldunion said:
I was originally banned from a site for extremely harmless reasons (not important).

I get the impression that he/she isn't talking about this site............however, playing by the rules for ANY site is always a good idea. Perhaps a sincere apology email to their admin would be in order ;)

AcaCandy said:
I get the impression that he/she isn't talking about this site............however, playing by the rules for ANY site is always a good idea. Perhaps a sincere apology email to their admin would be in order ;)
You never know, sometimes someone will use the 'other site' as an excuse to get some info.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
oldunion said:
Ok, so i make a third and i am able to log in with this 3rd account but all post options are denied. Therefore my conclusion is that i was banned through my ip. However, i am using a proxy linking program with only elite proxys. So are these proxies not high enough in anonymity? How can i get back to this site?

oldunion

What? Im extremely insulted. i have not been banned from this site once and i have some 90 quality posts. the admins on the other site are all on power trips, but ive negotiated my way back in. now since this site has always been good with tech info, i wanted to ask through what method i was banned from the other site...insulted

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I would like to point out that I picked up your drift, however, you MUST ADMIT, the thread title is a tad misleading ;)

THIS being the key word.

oldunion

AcaCandy said:
I would like to point out that I picked up your drift, however, you MUST ADMIT, the thread title is a tad misleading ;)

THIS being the key word.
sure, no harm :cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online