1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

barbie super sports "an unexpected error has occurred"

Discussion in 'Games' started by Moose693, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moose693

Moose693 Thread Starter

I have had this Barbie Super Sports CD for a couple of years and have an error with this game "an unexpected error has occurred" while running OS XP, I have tried this game on the OS Vista and it works yaaaaa, the problem is it's my laptop and not the kids computer, which by the way has never seen the light of Internet ever.
    Anybody has any idea on what to fix to make this run on XP, registry, display settings, a patch from Barbie, their web site is not very user friendly by the way, did some basic checks and found nothing obvious.
    Looking for some help with this issue.

Thank you for any help that can be provided.

Moose693

2. Chrismichael

Chrismichael

Weird hearing something work in Vista but not XP. Does the laptop meet the requirements to run it?

3. Moose693

Moose693 Thread Starter

Barbie works fine on the Vista laptop but not on any XP PC systems that I have in the house, I believe it must be a graphic setting or driver or something thats not configured right, the PC has more memory for graphics then the laptop, processor speed about the same, it's just wierd.
    Anyway and ideas on what to do next????
    Anyone.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754328

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice