barbranding.com - How do you do that???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computer_pet

Hi,
If you go barbranding.com there is this CD Cover thing that you can move with the mouse. I am guessing it is a Macromedia thing. I have never known how to do things like that and was wondering how to. The only macromedia programs I have is Dreamweaver, and the Player, so what do i need to buy to create such great thing like that?

Is it compatible in all browsers, and does it take long to download on a dial-up connection?

Thanks

chiming in: is there a flash creator program cheaper than macromedia's. i think its overpriced.

That is created using FlashMX and scripting compiling for .NET

If you are good script monkey you can create them pretty easily. If not, they are not easy to do. It works in all browsers and platforms, because it is server dependant.

Flash can take a long time to load on dialup connections, and many popup and spyware blockers are defining them as annoyances, so your all your hard work may not be shown anyhow.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online