1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Barely Visible fonts Word 2007

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mczee, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mczee

mczee Thread Starter

Hello. I am using MS Word 2007 and suddently the fonts became very very small, barely visible, no matter the type or size I select. Can u help?
    Thks

2. Sponsor

3. mczee

mczee Thread Starter

No one?

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor

Have you zoomed down the page?
    Look in the lower right corner and check the zoom scale.

5. mczee

mczee Thread Starter

It is not the zoom, even if I increase the fonts to max, still not visible, seems like only the bottom part of the characters are visible. I have reinstalled the entire Office package and nothing. It is like a white band covers almost the entire characters leaving only a tiny bottom part visible.

6. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor

Can you post a screen shot of this issue?

7. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

This can happen if your line spacing is too small. Highlight some text where this is occurring, and on the Home tab, expand the Paragraph dialog box. What does it say for spacing? As Dave said, if you could provide a screenshot that would be helpful.

8. mczee

mczee Thread Starter

Thanks WendyM, I have checked the Paragraph box and indeed there were some changes in the values. I have clicked on Default to restore and all ok now. Thanks again to you all.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973568