Base system device

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ashwinsharma2100

My laptop crashes anytime and also there is no error generated but i came to know its base system device proble. I am using windows 7 and i have Lenovo Y 410 32 bit laptop.pls help.

Ashwin

aka Brett

Banned
Not saying it is the same problem.........but on my unit I have to get the card reader driver to take care of the base device...Its listed as a chipset driver though..2 chipset drivers..I am not sure of the reasoning behind it.
Have you looked on the lenovo site for the drivers?..did the unit come equipped with w 7 or did you upgrade it

aka Brett

Banned
Yes I would update all drivers{the example of mine as far as chipset listed for the card reader on the dell site}..was probably just a which category to put it in
If may not fix the crashing...never know though,incorrect drivers can cause weird things to happen on ocassion

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online