1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Basic font size

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by aclasseagle, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aclasseagle

aclasseagle Thread Starter

There must be a simple keystroke or two that helps increase or decrease the font size of everything displayed on the computer, right? I am on the internet or other software programs and cannot access dropdown options etc. because the font size is too large. Please help! Any suggestions welcome.

2. aclasseagle

aclasseagle Thread Starter

instead of another post, it seemed quicker to reply to myself with another key example. When I am in Internet explorer, the font size is fine or almost too large. When I go to the same website on Google Chrome, it is too small, almost unreadable. . . . so I don't use Google Chrome, but I sense there is a simply font enlargement keystroke function I should learn.

3. hssonline

hssonline

keep on pressing the ctrl key on key board
    While keep on pressing the ctrl key ---roll down the mouse ball to make small fonts and move up to big

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!