1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Basic saving of files to DVD driving me crazy.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by robbbb, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbbb

robbbb Thread Starter

Hello
    I just wanted put some data onto a DVD as a back up so I put in a DVD-R, opened it and dragged files to it from my desk top. Later did some more. It was real slow as well as not opening properly but taking a long time to open if it all, so I opened Roxio then went to data DVD-R dragged some files to it then couldn't add more files when trying again . It kept saying this is not an empty DVD (it had a lot of room on it though) The default. setting for the Roxio is to leave it open to add more data later.
    I have always had problems with CD's abd DVD's I always thought it was the old PC but the new one does the same.
    Thanks for any help
    Rob

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701707

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice