basics for developing application,what hardware is important

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

allysia

what would be my most important hardware requirements for developing application?
I have taken an interest in learning how to develop application in general, but if per say I to make custom software developing application for multiple groups in like a company that need software with custom functions(like email software, word processing etc). what would be the best computer to buy/ parts if i were to build my own for these type of tasks. What would be my most important computer parts/components that i would need to consider and why? im assuming since im multitasking and will be creating a lot of projects it would be ram and cpu, but to be honest im pretty new and dont know if i am at all going the right direction.

Depends on what hardware the company is using. Big companies often have quite an array of various software solutions running on normal hardware such as PCs, Macs, Tablets on up huge in-house servers and main frame as well as varied web and Cloud solutions.

You will have to choose the programming language you want to learn. You can't specialize in every language. Then after a bit of practice on your chosen platform , you pick the hardware that is well suited for that stack of technology.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online