1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

basics for developing application,what hardware is important

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by allysia, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allysia

allysia Thread Starter

what would be my most important hardware requirements for developing application?
    I have taken an interest in learning how to develop application in general, but if per say I to make custom software developing application for multiple groups in like a company that need software with custom functions(like email software, word processing etc). what would be the best computer to buy/ parts if i were to build my own for these type of tasks. What would be my most important computer parts/components that i would need to consider and why? im assuming since im multitasking and will be creating a lot of projects it would be ram and cpu, but to be honest im pretty new and dont know if i am at all going the right direction.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Depends on what hardware the company is using. Big companies often have quite an array of various software solutions running on normal hardware such as PCs, Macs, Tablets on up huge in-house servers and main frame as well as varied web and Cloud solutions.

3. lunarlander

lunarlander

You will have to choose the programming language you want to learn. You can't specialize in every language. Then after a bit of practice on your chosen platform , you pick the hardware that is well suited for that stack of technology.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222708

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice