Bassetman's Mother

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rep

It is with sadness that I announce the passing of Bassetman's mother. She has been ill for some time and died over the weekend.

I will always remember her for the time we spent at their lake home and the thrift sales our families organized together.

Bassetman...please know that your friends at TSG understand what you are going through.

Rep

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Thanks for starting this thread Rep. I know John highly values your friendship. I will again pass on my condolences. I have also sent him a PM.

J

Jonesiegirl

:( All this sad news is heartbreaking.

John... For what it's worth, I offer my condolences to you and yours.

Kath

John,

I am really sorry to hear of your mother's death. Having lost both my parents, I certainly can understand what you are feeling now, but it sounds like your mother lived a fairly long life, and hopefully a happy one.

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
John I am so sorry ...so sorry.. My most sincere condolances,
to you and your family

Rep thanks so much for letting us know.........

Bman........so sorry to hear about your Mom.....my heart and hugs are with you and your family.

Cloe........

my condolences, John. Hope you are able to draw some comfort from your other family members.

ditto everyones sentiments john.
you have good friends here thinking of you.
take care.

nice one rep(y)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Dear John: So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Mom. :( God bless you and your family as you go through this most difficult time. Take care. angel *HUGS*

Ohhhhhhhhh John.........I am so very sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you and yours as you go through this. Having lost both of my parents, I definitely know what you are going through right now...:( My prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!!

Attachments

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Thanks to all for your thoughts and condolences, public and private.
We've made it through the viewing, and the funeral today. Now on to more paper work. I plan to stay with Dad at least another day or two to help and to see how is doing.

I hope to be back arguing politics with some of you soon again ;)

John

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online