Batch File

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Koondaddy

I have just downloaded all the virus scans from Symantec and I wanted to make my scanning as easy as possible. I am familiar with batch files, but just for simple commands.

What I would like to do is this:

Run a program and when it's done just go onto the next virus scan. Lets say I run the FixBlast.exe and when it's done it leaves a window saying it either has or has not found a virus and you have to say ok and then run the next program. How about having the batch run a program and if there IS a virus, clean it and if not go onto the next scan. There may be 10-20 scans for all the dif virus's out there. Is this complicated or are there EASY batch making programs out there?

Thanks!

Definately better to get an actual AV program as these things only fix the virus once it has infected your system. Get AVG, it's free and it works.....it also has a scheduling feature for downloading all the latest defs.

if all the latest virus definitions are installed it will find them, and take care of them :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online