Batch printing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JPLamb

Hi all,

I have got over 100 open office documents that i need to print. is there a free program that will print them all for me?

I have ahd a look online and found a few batch programs but they all seem to be trials, I dont really have the cash to buy one at the min so a free one would be great

Thanks

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
Can't you select all of them and right click to select print?

JPLamb

Thank you Squashman for your replies.

I have tried right clicking and pressing print, This only prints the document that you right click on even if you select multipul items.

I tried the VB script but it says there is an error on Line 3, Not sure if this is due to me using Windows 7, I will try it on my XP laptop tomorrow.

I had a look at the program you found but it only lets you add 2 documents to it with out buying the program for $19.99

Thank you again for your help, It is greatly appreciated

:D

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
Thank you Squashman for your replies.

I have tried right clicking and pressing print, This only prints the document that you right click on even if you select multipul items.

:D
That must be an issue with Open Office. I just did it with a dozen word documents and they all printed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts