Battery issue for macbook pro 2018

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kxcci

My macbook pro 13 inch 2018 had its logic board replaced just last week because it wouldn't turn on. I'm an extremely heavy user so I didn't question the replacement.
Today, however, the battery wouldn't charge. I checked my power cable and outlet and they seem to work fine. I can't turn my laptop on because even if I leave it charging for 30 minutes, it'll show me the low battery icon when I try turning it on.
Any help or suggestions? Is a battery replacement my only solution now?

Couriant

James
It may be that the person that replaced the board didn’t connect the battery. You should go back to them to check it

kxcci

It may be that the person that replaced the board didn’t connect the battery. You should go back to them to check it
Oh okay! The battery was working/charging fine since the past week and suddenly started being problematic. I'll take it back to them ASAP. Thanks!

Couriant

James
Oh okay! The battery was working/charging fine since the past week and suddenly started being problematic. I'll take it back to them ASAP. Thanks!
I should have said connected correctly and maybe it has come loose since you got it. Good luck!
I assume it’s an Apple Authorized Repair Technician?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online