battery optimizer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mq62

Hi, I use to be able to START-ALL PROGRAMS-ACCESSORIES- BATTERY OPTIMIZER

but now its gone from the accessoroy list...???

Welcome to TSG....

OK but to find it we will need soem information like what the make and model number of the computer is, the version of windows and system specs if you could please?

mq62

XP sp-2 the computer HP pavilion ze4600 home edition 2002 AMD XP2500 1.86 Ghz
512 MB ram

Since you re-installed XP if the install was a clean install then there is a special disk for drivers that has to be used it has all of the drivers for chipset, buss, audio, video, networking and others and I am sure the one for the battery optimizer. If you need these drivers they can be downloaded thru the manufacturers web site or the motherboard manufacturers web site. Give this a try.

mq62

I already did hte disk with the drivers and notebook ultilities so I will try the downloads

thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online