Battery problems

Albz98

I just had the battery of my hp x360 13 convertible (model: 13-ac-010ca) replace im having problems. Basically my computer doesnt detect the battery inside. Also, my laptop can't start without being plug in the ac, but while my laptop is turn on the ac can bu unplug without problem.

Please help

Thanks in advance! :)

Did you get a HP OEM replacement battery or an aftermarket battery? Did you replace it or had a repair shop do it?

Albz98

I bought it at an aftermarket battery. I had it replace at a shop so i kinda dont know how to do it :(

I bought it at an aftermarket battery.
That might be your problem right there......although I've had success with non branded batteries I've also had some not work. Then I was forced to get a OEM battery from the laptop mfg.

Albz98

I think you might be right...unfortunately im not very good with computers haha... I'm a broke student so i guest im going to deal with it until i have the money to buy a new one

plodr

Liz
my computer doesnt detect the battery inside.
Be prepared. Eventually when you unplug it, the laptop will immediately turn off.
Right now it is using the charge in the battery from purchase (anywhere from 40% to 90% charged) but if the laptop doesn't detect it, it is not recharging so once the charge is gone, you'll need to keep it plugged in to use the laptop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online