1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Battle of britain 2 wing of victory english text

Discussion in 'Games' started by cozzielex, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozzielex

cozzielex Thread Starter

I have installed above game and upgraded to v2.06 but in instant action/fly the english text is indecipherable. when I close the game I get a microsoft error reporting message "encountered problem with english text" Ive tried re-installing to no avail.
    when I upgraded to v2.06 it referred to DX 10..can I use that with XP?
    MY pc as stated is XP home and my graphics card is ati mobility radeon x1600... I am definitely NOT a tech guy so if you can help please keep it simple..thanks
    Cozzie

PS ive also posted a reply thread re brothers in arms earned in blood since I get install patches as I get the message cant find old file or missing registry/ini file (same thing with medal of honor games) Ive tried everything suggested in various forums agin to no avail.
    sorry to ask so much (maybe thats because I know so little)
    tks)

2. NotSoSmart1

NotSoSmart1

I have the same problem, Error mssg when i try instanct action or fly. Please help. Windows XP SP2

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!