Battlefield 1942 crashes after the map loads for online play

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ReddyRed

Hi, when I try and join any game on battlefield 1942 it crashes to desktop. I have patch 1.61 b, and punkbuster. I have tried running it with my firewall disabled. I have reinstalled. When it crashes, it makes the error noise, but there is no message. It crashes after the map loads, and once has been in the game for about a second. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edit: My specs are: 512 ram, 256 mb video, and my processor is an AMD Athlon Xp 1500+ (1.3ghz) I have no problems playing at all in single player, it actually runs quite smoothly.

Have you had problems with multiplayer in any other games?

Have you tried disabling or uninstalling Punkbuster?

ReddyRed

hmm, I don't think I've played anything else multiplayer on this computer, its fairly recent...

And no, I haven't, should I?

ReddyRed

Thankyou, it works without punk buster. Now what can I do to make it work with punkbuster?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts