Battlefield 1942 Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

The Infinity

It seems everytime I connect to a battlefield 1942 punkbuster enabled server it kicks me out. I'm not sure why it keeps doing this but it is telling me I have been kicked because punkbuster is trying to update but it has been doing this for 2 days now. I have re-installed the game and applied all the new patches...and if anyone is wondering I do have a legit compy of the game.

If anyone else has been having this problem please let me know and if you figured out a solution to fixing this punkbuster thing.

The same thing happened to me when I was playing not long ago. I bet you can play on non-punkbuster servers. I never found an answer to the problem either. At the time I was building a new PC so I just stopped playing until the new PC was built. When I installed on my new system, it no longer had that problem. There is a conflict somewhere in PB thats causing your trouble. Good luck trying to figure it out cause punkbuster and EA support ... well there is no support.

The Infinity

Thanks I tried manually installing it and I dont think I've had the problem again yet but I'm just waiting on my toes for it l;ol Just to pop-up unsuspectingly. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online