1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

battlefield 1942

Discussion in 'Games' started by sirmill, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirmill

sirmill Thread Starter

hello i have a left click issue with bf1942 heres the problem this only happens when playing multiplayer online when i join any server or create on myself as soon as i left click the mouse i automaticly get taken to the desktop pronto.

this only started when i upgraded windows xp pro to sp2 i do not have this problem in sp1 so i went out and bought the logitech mx1000 laser mouse and still get the same problem i have reinstalled the latest drivers and even reinstalled the game several diiferent times i have been in touch with both bf1942 techs at EA and logitech and they give me no answers.

so i have uninstalled sp2 and the problems goes away but i would like to solve this matter so i can use sp2 here are my specs

alienware area 51
    p4 3.4 ht extreme
    1gig corsair ram
    2 120 gig hdds
    geforce fx 5950 ultra 256mb
    soundblaster audigy 2
    intel motherboard

thank you for any help

2. Cadet

Cadet

Sorry mate but i have been playing BF for the last 2 years ( great game ) in that time i have come accross and heard of many many problems but not this one :S

I am also on XP and SP2.

I would suggest uninstalling BF - Rebooting your PC - then re-installing BF but not overly convinced this would make too much difference

Srry

Cadet

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324237

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice