1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

battlefield 2 crashes to desktop

Discussion in 'Games' started by G36C, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. G36C

G36C Thread Starter

I load the game, the screen pops up and whenever I try to join a server that is open it crashes right to the desktop

Specs: amd 3500plus, 1 gig corsairxms lowlatency, a8v mb, x800 pro, (2)74g raptors in raid0 and 1 300gb maxtor

2. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Is this 'vanilla' BF2 or do you also have the add-on expansion pack (Special Forces)?

3. G36C

G36C Thread Starter

Plain ol' BF2 :D

4. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Has this happened all the time since you got the game or did it just start happening out of the blue?

5. G36C

G36C Thread Starter

I haven't played this game for about six months, and when I started to it just happened out of nowhere.

6. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Since you haven't played for six months, have you patched the game to the current version (1.12)?

7. G36C

G36C Thread Starter

Yes, the game is up to date, as well as every single one of my drivers.

8. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Try completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then retrieve your account later using your email address, user name, and password. That might help.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/435734

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice