BAttlefield 2 CRashing PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Eldar_Sniper

Whenever I log onto my User Account on Windows XP My computer crashs just after it logs on and goes to a bluescreen that says that I should restart my computer if this is the first time it happened and if it isnt that i should check my driver updates. I have a ATI raedeon x800 xt and i have all the system requirments. The reason i think it has somthing to do with Battlefield 2 is the fact that its been doing this ever since i installed it. I had to uninstall it on Safe mode but the bluescreen thing kept happening so i did a system restore on safemode and now it works fine apart from the fact i can't play Battlefield 2.
I cant record exactly what the bluescreen said because i didnt write it down when it was happening. :(

Windows XP
Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
510 MB RAM
ATI Raedeon X800 XT

Eldar_Sniper said:
Whenever I log onto my User Account on Windows XP My computer crashs just after it logs on and goes to a bluescreen that says that I should restart my computer if this is the first time it happened and if it isnt that i should check my driver updates. I have a ATI raedeon x800 xt and i have all the system requirments. The reason i think it has somthing to do with Battlefield 2 is the fact that its been doing this ever since i installed it. I had to uninstall it on Safe mode but the bluescreen thing kept happening so i did a system restore on safemode and now it works fine apart from the fact i can't play Battlefield 2.
I cant record exactly what the bluescreen said because i didnt write it down when it was happening. :(

Windows XP
Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
510 MB RAM
ATI Raedeon X800 XT

Perhaps it just installed funny the first time. It also installed a version of Direct X if you let it. I would set a save point and try to install again. It would be odd if a game could effect your windows log in.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online