Battlefield 2, joystick needed?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zuul155

Do I need a joystick to play battlefield2, when I want to fly? Some guys just are sooooo good and only fly the whole time never crash. Do you guys have a joystick to do that, or can you learn it with the mouse? Because Im considering buying a joystick then.

I don't have a joystick, but I can fly helicopters well. They are relatively easy to control with just a keyboard and a mouse. Airplanes are a different story though.

I've been told that you CAN fly airplanes with standard equipment but it just takes practice. You could practice in single player I guess, but getting a joystick would make things a whole lot easier if flying is what you really want to do. I'm no "planewhore" and I don't really like flying aircraft.

I prefer maps like Karkand and Warlord where there are no "planewhores" to drop bombs on you every second you respawn. :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online