Battlefield 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mshabsovich

i am trying to run BF2 demo on a different PC with similar specs to minem but when i double click on the bf2 icon to launch the game i get a black screen for about a second and then it takes me back to my desktop. does anybody know why it does that and how to fix it?

i have tried installing a different videocard, hd, and proseccor still same problem

Thanks

When you say similar, do you mean near the same specs or how do you define 'similar'?

Even if the graphics card is 128 MB or greater, it still may not be supported; search this site and look for a list of supported BF2 graphics cards that someone posted a while back.

I Downloaded the the demo the other day and i kept having problems with a frozen black screen that whould happen randomly. But finnally i listened to it when it said i did not have have the latest drivers for my videos cards. I think the game is a lil picky if you dont have the latest drivers for your video card. So try that my demo plays fine now.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online