1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Battlefield2

Discussion in 'Games' started by ramon23035, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramon23035

ramon23035 Thread Starter

Hola guys i know you are too busy so here is my problem
    i love this game but i'm unable to change the max bots number:i dont means the bots that are deployed in the map (16-32-64etc) but the whole army(100 vs 100 flags?)
    that is too low so battles are to short.i wish to change this value.
    Can somebody help me?
    thanks
    ramon23035

2. ramon23035

ramon23035 Thread Starter

This can't be called game hack right?
    Well loong time ago before formatting my pc due to an horde of virus ad-warez and spywarez too i had found a way to change it on the web and i'm talking about two years ago,now no way!!6 hours seeking that thing and just a lot of fake files...and instuction too some with virus inside!!lol i've to smile to don't cry..
    Ramon

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757061

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice