Be scared, be very scared!

jatmon1

Hi all. I have never posted here before but have been around. I would just like to say, I like what I have seen so far. It is a HECK of a lot better than where I was, so you may all be in trouble, as I have questions AND I have answers. Just so glad to have finally broken the silence. Good luck and happy new year.

jatmon1, it is you that should be scared.

Your just going to jump into the largest computer tech community with reckless abandon trying to answer peoples questions and get help while your doing it? Are you crazy?!

Or are you just the newest member of the best forum on the web? :D Welcome aboard! (y)

-The Almighty OS

jatmon1

Omega and teengeek- thanks for the welcome. I am no geek but if I can help I will. I have tried and destroyed my puter a few times, but for some reason, it won't die. I will try to be as loyal here as I was at the other site I was at. I WILL NOT name the "OTHER" site as I am not that type of person. I hope you can help, if not I will try my best.

jatmon1 said:
I have tried and destroyed my puter a few times, but for some reason, it won't die.
Hmmm...not sure if this speaks to your computer or your skills (or lack thereof :p );) but welcome to TSG and hope you have fun. (y) :D

Carolyn

Attachments

Welcome jatmon1 and well done,
you have just signed up to the best site on the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online