Beaver Builder

rt21220

I have a MAC OX 10.14.6
On a Wordpress website, I have installed "Twenty Twenty" theme and BeaverBuilder
I want to change the theme to Astra. When I change the theme, it does not give me the access to BeaverBuilder to change the look of the page.

The website has already been built out in "Twenty Twenty." I know I have to make some adjustments because of the new theme... but the question is:

"How do I use BeaverBuilder with Astra theme?'
Is there a setting I am missing to allow me to use BeaverBuilder?

Thanks for your help!

colinsp

Colin
No it should just work.

On your pages or posts dashboard option just hover over the title of the page / post and the edit menu appears beneath the title and one of the options is Beaver Builder. On my dev site I have checked this setup and it works fine. If it is not working this way for you then the usual fault finding method is to disable all plugins and then try again, if that fixes the issue then re-enable one at a time until you find the plugin that breaks Beaver Builder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online