1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

begugging

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by evilnursej, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilnursej

evilnursej Thread Starter

I have windows XP and something happened to my computer tonight. I was able to fix most problems but now I keep getting a message that "a runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug?" It is popping up all the time. What do I do?

2. Mr.Bungle

Mr.Bungle

can you take a screen shot of it or possibly give us an error nume or the exact message that pop's up?
    How to take a screenshot:
    press PrtScr
    Sys Rq Key then open up any photo editing program liek paint or photoshop and press ctrl+v

3. evilnursej

evilnursej Thread Starter

It states this:
    A Runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug?

Line 55
    Error: 'vBobjects' is null or not an object.

This or Unable to load DLL

These messages pup up continually when I try to do anything.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220219

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice