1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

being a paid member question

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by lexmarks567, Feb 7, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. lexmarks567

lexmarks567 Thread Starter

I know this is a stupid question but instead of sending a money order or check could I just send $20 CASH well hidden to mike (techguy) instead.:)

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    We don't recommend sending cash through the mail. Check or money order is usually better. But, if it gets here, I'll sure count it towards your account! Remember to include your username with any donation. Thanks for your support!!

3. hewee

hewee

Send $40 or $60 and then your be ad free for 2 or 3 years lex.
    I mean really you know your be here so just send off a check like I did and have it for more then one year and then your good for years.

And I see my time is about up too so I better get a checked mail out because 03-Apr-2007 is the Expiry Date.

But hey Mike I got a Credit Card now but don't use it online so where is your 24 hour toll free number I can call? Let me know what time to call or I may wake you up. :p :p

4. oldie

oldie

When my dues are due I will be sending Euros :D

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Actually, I freely accept cash by mail, so if Mike doesn't want it, please send it to me. :D

6. hewee

hewee

I like boxes that say "Your Free Rock Simples" but inside are filled with Gold or Silver :D

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541964

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice