1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Belkin F5d9230-v3000

Discussion in 'Networking' started by total0wnage, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total0wnage

total0wnage Thread Starter

my router just randomly started messing up, everytime i forward a port or change the password on my wireless, after restarting it turns off the internet connection through the router Till i hold the reset button down on the router for 60secs. any ideas on why its doing this and does anyone know how to fix it? There is no firmware updates i have already checked.

-0wnage

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Could be just a defective router.

3. total0wnage

total0wnage Thread Starter

when i go to the config menu it said it waz updated but i actually had to download the newer firmware at the companys website and now i got it working.thanx anyway.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649509

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice