belkin probs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jlmlelal

Mark
just given belkin wireless keyboard with optical mouse the prob being the mouse is all over the place so eratic any help greatley appreciated

Is the mouse wireless? If so, try changing or charging the batteries. Also make sure the surface you are using it on is opaque (not see thru, like glass) and does not have any reflective particles.

Also, some older wireless sets require software...did you get any with it? Another thing...you say 'all over the place, erratic'...is it just moving too fast? You can slow it down in the settings (control panel, mouse).

Scorp.

jlmlelal

Mark
thanks for the reply,yes its wireless no i havent tried different batteries yet as its brand new but i will give that a go i can slow it down but still seems jumpy and sometimes for good measure if i try to go to the top off the page it will go to the bottom,have also installed the software

jlmlelal

Mark
took the bull by the horns so to speak but for something that is brand new decided on a refund

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online