1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

belkin router dont know my password

Discussion in 'Networking' started by yorky2019, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. yorky2019

yorky2019 Thread Starter

hi there i really hope someone can help me about 2 years ago someone set up my internet because i'm rubbish! they put in a password and i have no idea what it is neither does he! at the moment i am on my neighbours connection if anyone could help i would be really grateful, if you can help can you please explain in really simple terms thanks x

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Trusted Advisor

You can reset the router to the factory defaults and then reconfigure the router and the computers connected to it. Instructions for reseting the router and accessing its setup menu is contained in the users manual for the router. We can help a bit more if you provide the router model number.

3. yorky2019

yorky2019 Thread Starter

hi there thanks for the reply i have no manuals but i can give you more information on the router its a belkin wireless G router the model is F5D7230-4 it also says on it lan/wlan mac 00173f5be0c1 wan mac c2 i also have the serial number which is be700195890 hope this helps thanks again x

4. K7M

K7M

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/895467