1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Belkin Router

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MichaelAdams1993, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MichaelAdams1993

MichaelAdams1993 Thread Starter

I need to set the NAT settings on my router to specifications for the XBox live network but I can't find them. The XBox says they are set to Moderate, but I don't see those options when I go in to change the router settings. Where is it located at.

2. Rockn

Rockn

You do not need to set up NAT for XBox live. It works without having to modify any router settings.

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    What router do you have? That part is important if you need help ;) :D

4. laker_fan

laker_fan

if im not mistakin you can press the WPS button on your belkin router for self configuration you might have to hold down the button for a min but it should work thats what its their for. if that happens not to work be sure you are typing in the security code exactly like it appears on your tag. good luck

5. MichaelAdams1993

MichaelAdams1993 Thread Starter

Ok here's the deal. The XBox is telling me that not all features of XBox live will work with NAT set to Moderate. I need to change that setting and WPS does not work either. Its a G Wireless Router and the seriel number is 12915723436794. Hope thats helpful.

6. laker_fan

laker_fan

7. laker_fan

laker_fan

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977567

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice