Hi, I'm an undergrad at University of Illinois and I just moved into a new apartment. A couple days ago we subscribed to Insight High Speed internet and were given a motorola broadband modem hooked into a cable jack behind the TV. Since the three of us at my place use laptops we bought a wireless Belkin G Router. We set it up and it worked fine but then it started to have problems. What happens now is the computers will be connected fine but then pages will timeout. The network will still be connected and signal strength will say it is fine but no browsing can be done. Repairing the network does nothing. What we end up doing is just turning the modem off and on again, but it has gotten to the point where you have to do it several times an hour. There are a lot of other networks in my complex so I'm thinking it may be signal interference. I'm not an expert in this field but I have some sense of what I'm doing, but all the same I need help.